Completed Public Physician Surveys
WhatDoctorsThink.com provides survey results below as a public service to the medical community to stimulate innovation and improve the quality and economics of healthcare.
Click on the recently performed surveys below to learn What Doctors Think. Make sure to also click on the "view" icons within the surveys to read individual doctor comments and opinions. At the end of each survey, you have an opportunity to comment on the results of the survey. We encourage you to share your thoughts!
- Physician views on politics, economics and other topics (June 2008)
- Physician views on pharmaceutical and device advertising and marketing to doctors (December 2007)
- Ophthalmologist views on the eye care industry in 2008 and beyond (December 2007)
- Physician views on Electronic Medical Records and Microsoft HealthVault (October 2007)
- Physician views on CME issues (January 2008)
- Cardiologist views on Vytorin and cholesterol controversies. SURVEY 1. (January 2008)
- Cardiologist views on Vytorin and cholesterol controversies. SURVEY 2. (May 2008)
- Vytoringate: A Failure to Communicate with Doctors (analysis of the two Vytorin surveys by Robert Cykiert, M.D.) (May 19, 2008)
- Psychiatrist views on SSRI antidepressants: Celexa, Cymbalta, Lexapro, Luvox, Paxil, Prozac, Zoloft (February 2008)
- Orthopaedist and surgeon views on Biomet, DePuy, Smith & Nephew, Stryker, and Zimmer alleged kickbacks (February 2008)
- Hematologist and Oncologist views on anemia drugs: Aranesp, Epogen and Procrit (February 2008)
If you have suggestions for other public surveys of interest to the healthcare community, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To order a private physician survey for your company or organization, please click on Submit Survey.
Private surveys and their results are strictly confidential and will not be posted publicly.